Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting a Blog for kicks and giggles

So I've decided to start a blog.  I have a very intense semester starting for my last year in Grad School and decided that I will most likely need a way to handle the interesting year.  Besides relying on my extremely understanding husband, I think this may be a useful way of unwinding after a long day.

These two semesters are going to be intense, to say the least.  I will continue to work full time at Group Health Cooperative (GHC).  In addition to this, I will be taking two classes and interning 18 hours a week at the Veterans Hospital (VA) in Madison.

Schedule:  Sundays- Intern from 1-9pm   Mondays - Work from 8-4:45/ Class from 5-7pm     Tuesdays - Work from 8-2:45/ Class from 3:30 - 5:30   Wednesday - Work from 8-1:30/ Intern from 2-9pm  Thursdays - Work from 8-5:00/ Intern from 5:30-9pm   Fridays - Work from 8-5pm   Saturdays - Do Homework

Tomorrow, the semester begins.  I have an orientation through the school of social work.  A lot of silliness to discuss what to expect at our internships for about 8 hours.   Aug 30- Sept 1st, I have another orientation for the VA.

So the next few weeks will be pretty boring but at least I'll be getting a taste of what to expect in the near future.

Hopefully I won't be crazy by the time it's all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment